Developing tailored solutions for individual nutritional need
We strive to provide professional and up to date dietetic advice and support in an encouraging environment for realistic and sustainable lifestyle change. Our main concern is finding the right solution that will fit you and your lifestyle!
Our Accredited Practicing Dietitian can assist you with all your nutritional concerns and questions. We provide comprehensive management plans for the following nutritional conditions;
• Weight management
• Cardiovascular diseases and conditions
• Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
• Food allergy and intolerance
• Coeliac Disease
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
• Eating disorders
• Vegetarian & vegan eating
• Sports specific nutrition plans
• Prenatal, maternal and paediatric nutrition
• General nutrition
• Disease management (Cancer, IBD, post surgery)
We also provide the following services;
Education sessions for corporate groups, sporting teams or social groups
BIA (Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis) Testing
- Find out the composition of your body in terms of fat mass and lean body mass
Home pantry audits
Health fund rebates available for all dietetic services.
We also accept referrals through Medicare, DVA and work cover.
CALL to make an appointment TODAY!
Gift vouchers also available - The perfect gift idea!